In addition to new machinery, we also offer remanufactured equipment as it becomes available. We acquire these machines through trade-in or used machinery dealers, then strip them down to the frame and re-purpose them for a specific application. We also work with companies who have purchased used Hamrick machinery to re-build them specific to their project.
Remanufactured packaging equipment is disassembled to its main frame, steam cleaned, sand blasted, and given a new coat of primer and paint. All structural steel components are evaluated by Hamrick engineers to ensure they meet the proper specifications of a Hamrick machine. All side covers are inspected and evaluated accordingly for fit, straightness, and corrosion. Electrical and mechanical components are new or factory kit pneumatic components such as valves and cylinders. The unit will be re-wired to our current electrical specifications including an Allen-Bradley PLC. Upon completion, the refurbished unit is tested and inspected by our quality control technicians.
Standard features include replacement of the following:
- All pneumatic cylinders
- All pneumatic valves
- All drive sprockets
- All bearings
- All idler and drive shafts
- All electronic components including switches and photo eyes
- All wear strips
- Unit sandblasted and repainted with Steel-It corrosion resistant paint
New Components include:
- All obsolete mechanical and electrical assemblies to be updated to current standard specifications including new Allen-Bradley Micrologix PLC
- New polished stainless steel exterior covers and guards
- Packing head assembly with quick change lane spacers to run
- 90-day factory warranty
Other optional equipment can be added to upgrade the machine. Contact us for our latest inventory of remanufactured packaging machines.